My try on "Manzilein Apni Jagah Hain" from the movie "Sharaabi" There are spi...
My try on "Surmai Ankhiyon Mein" from the movie "Sadma (1983)"
My try on "Saji Nahin Barath Tho Kya (Title Track)" from the movie "Bin Phere...
My try on “Koi Hota Jisko Apna” from the movie “Mere Apne” I think it is okay...
My try on "Rimjhim Gire Sawan" from the movie "Manzil"
Name: B.S. Vijay Anand aka Shivu URS.
Height: 5 feet 6 inches [well, almost ;-)].
Weight: Usually around 65.
Languages known: Kannada (Mother Tongue), Hindi, & English.
Yahoo e-Mail/Messenger ID: Vijay1700@Yahoo.com.
LIKES: Honesty, reading books, Internet surfing, hearing filmy music (Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, & English), a little bit of singing & dancing, hanging out with friends, watching documentaries, quizzing, watching movies (Comedy, Romantic, Action, Thriller, Suspense, & Horror), playing and watching games and sports like Football, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Jogging, Swimming, collecting authoritative books, coins (past), & stamps (past), drawing (past), R&D, Science & Technology (almost all), Computers, Integrative and Evidence-based Medical Systems, dieting, Dietetics, Health, Fitness, & Beauty; One World/Home (Mother Earth) and one species (Homo sapiens) or that we are all genetically and biochemically related attitude (like most scientists); watching kids while talking, playing, and while in the classroom; watching birds (esp. the birds of paradise), Paintings, Pencil Sketches, distinctive arts, nature sculpted things, and other art forms; watching Magic/illusions, watching Circus, watching babies, ducks, penguins, etc. walk, eyes of babies, amusement parks, holiday outings/trips esp. adventurous, to historical places, museums, live concerts, and parties; social gatherings; sharing many things life has to offer; casual dresses; riding bicycle on a road full of shadows of trees; Zoo Zoo Ads;, my school days; smell of soil when the rain begins; open-minded /direct/straight forward people; photography (Nature/Wild/general); visiting/exploring new or old places, parasailing (wanna try), paragliding (wanna try), bungee jumping (wanna try), go-karting (wanna try) sky diving (wanna try), trekking, (opp. of the below DISLIKES!)
DISLIKES: Dishonest people, liars, cunning attitude, smokers, alcoholics, who don’t have common sense/idiots/fools, silly comedy & action clips, addictive movie & serial watchers, highly religious persons whom I consider as enemies of humanitism coz there are many/a lot of contraindications between most religions and peace cannot be achieved in society if religions and/or casts are given more importance than insaniyath; those who give more importance to religion and/or casteism than human values, highly orthodox, highly patriotic, superstitious persons, who doesn’t want to try even once for betterment, those who don’t respect others truthful or known faiths/languages /country/freedom/ etc., those who take others’ freedom, enemies of love, overacting persons, those who show off (Vaataal Nagraj!) and those who don’t (Laalu Prasad Yadav!), those who play with others emotions and life changing related issues, bad rowdies, people who use weapons against an unarmed (it is okay if it is for good purpose ;-) ), those who do things against goodwill of society, those who pull others legs, criminals, robbers, terrorists, corrupted people, bad Naxalites, those who take and give bribe, those who support and give chances to untalented people instead of the talented ones, those who misuse authority, those who misuse influence, people who mislead, people who will be telling bullshit when you simply ask them “what happened?” even though you know what had actually happened, people who don’t agree their mistake(s), people who will tell wrong information, people who tell some or the other thing just to show off they know it (who don’t agree that they have no idea about that), people who don’t agree that they have done it even though they have done it, people who pretend to be high class which in turn shows their low-class minds!, beggars/poor who smoke cigarettes and drink, those who smoke in banned/public places, hatta katta/fine beggars!, beggars who demand, people who misuse the money/things given to charity, people who encourage childhood labor (some employers and parents), parents who abandon their child and create orphans, people who don’t want to send their kids for education, imparting religious belief on to a minor or those who teach their kids only their religion and not other religions, poaching and killing of animals to its extinction, overeaters, people who don’t care about the environment; farmers who grow tobacco, betel nut, and other unhealthy things; bar owners, tobacco growers, sellers, and consumers; unhealthy food growers, sellers, and consumers; highly addictive persons to intoxicants and stimulants, people who will be cursing others, jho log dhoosron ka bhoora sochthe hain, those who don’t follow traffic rules, those who horn unnecessarily & those who don’t horn when it is necessary!, those who don’t dip their headlights, those who don’t put indicator nor show hand signal while making a turn, those who will be going slowly on the right side of the road, those who horn even before the signal turns green without waiting for the traffic to move, rash drivers, those who act barbaric, childhood marriages, those who oppose remarriage of a widow; those who blame only woman for infertility, for delivering a baby girl, and for premature death of husband; those who spit often on the roadside, those who piss on footpaths, people who spit pan/beeda on walls and/or roads, Pathogens and their carriers!, Spams and those who send them, people who develop PC VIRUSes, those who don’t have common knowledge, those who take us for granted for serious issues, wearing formal dresses with ties most of the time!, those who say something good outside and will be thinking something else inside, people who are not open/direct minded [jo dil khol ke baath nahin karthe (whatever may be the issue)], Jho drama/naatak karthe hain, those who don’t care for self and trouble their dear ones by welcoming illness sooner or later, those who waste natural resources unnecessarily e.g. water, electricity, etc.); people who will be behind you till their job(s) gets over and then ignore you, e.g., some business people who don’t care about service after their products are sold to you; those who promise of replacement warranty and won’t keep it, etc., people who take more money from travelers/foreigners for many things; creatures, pests, dust, and untidiness inside house; those who get into the profession of teaching even though they are not eligible (who can majorly impact the future of a nation), those who hate Blacks even though they know that our ancestors were once Black/from Africa, people who practice untouchability even though they themselves will be untidy and act as though they are very clean!, people who act extremely different when name, fame, and money comes; people who make bullshit films, e.g. only violence, etc.; those who rag too much, those who don’t stop the tap properly after use, those who misuse facilities of an office or other place like charging their cellphones on a daily basis!, those who are not bothered to shutdown the system after use, etc.
Warning! Many of my thoughts may contraindicate your beliefs…"Viewer Discretion Is Advised"!
Religion: Born as a Hindu but not following any religion, as I think religions are hurdles for world peace! I admire Insaaniyat/Humanitism.
Religion revolution started just around 5000 years back with the birth of oldest religions, Sanathan Dharma and Judaism…but before that we humans were present since lakhs of years without any sign of Gods, Goddesses, Religions, etc. (They were usually praying to nature and associated so called demi-Gods) The so called ‘God’ was not at all in the picture before we created Him!
Diet: I grew up (up to 12 years or so) with our neighbors who were of Gowda community and have eaten small pieces (usually on Sundays) of what they were calling “chi chi” that I came to know is chicken after many years later! Even now, I do consume eggs, chicken, & fish occasionally because anyone who knows about Nutrition will know their value. I am also aware of limitations of them (Salmonella infection, high cholesterol, antibiotic & hormone residues, mercury content, no fiber, etc.) and if you think it is not ethically good to eat them, as even I used to think, let me inform that even plants are living beings and are found to have primitive nervous system. In fact, I feel Vegetarianism kills more living beings than Non-Vegetarianism even if you consider that Non-Vegetarians consume both Veg and Non-Veg (think of portions). One thing is certain that we will be killing billions and billions of living things in our lifetime for one or the other reason!
1. The more we learn about them (plants), the more they seem like animals – Plants, A BBC Documentary.
2. According to Robert Young, Ph.D, the author of the NY Times bestselling book ‘The pH Miracle,’ fruits become sweeter as it ripens because the complex carbohydrates in them will be fermenting into simpler and sweeter ones, which are then fermented further as yeast evolves and the fruit is actually turning into alcohol and mold rotting!
3. Vegetarianism revolution started with the invention of agriculture about 10,000 years back but before that our staple diet was meat. It is the law of food-chain/nature/God that some have broken!
4. If you still say it is not ethical…Is showing off is ethical? Is flirting ethical? Is piracy ethical? Is being jealous ethical? Is greediness ethical? Is competing ethical? Is possessiveness ethical? Is going ahead of others ethical? Is being selfish (which everyone are in some or the other way) ethical? Is telling lies (as no one can be 100% truthful in words) ethical? Is complaining ethical? Is willingness to have the so called Haven is ethical? Is claiming status in society like Middle-class, Upper-class, and Rich-class ethical? Is business that almost everyone is directly or indirectly related ethical? First of all, is living ethical or the unchangeable food-chain (which is one of the reasons why we are here) is ethical? Are Religions and Casteism doing any justice for our human race? Is domesticating and/or using other creatures for our purpose ethical? (Then, there will be nothing to eat! No foods that come from agriculture which still uses cows, no farms (chicken, turkey, ducks, pig), no tangas/bullock carts, etc., no alcoholic drinks, no bakery products, no rubber and its products [no transportation!], no wood and its products, no leather and its products) Is using milk of other animals ethical? Then, there will be no dairy and its products! Is using antibacterials, antifungals, antiprotozoans, or anything that kills microbes/germs/insects ethical? Then, people should not treat if they are ill, lakhs of people will definitely die, crops production will reduce, imagine the haalat of our home and toilets! Is keeping pets for our pleasure, pride, security, time-pass, or whatever is ethical? [I will take back my words if you are really giving life to a handicapped animal(s)]
All I wanted to convey is we are acting as we have been conditioned from childhood and many have become our mindset. If my father is a barber, I won’t hesitate to do the same! Take for e.g., if a Hindu child grows in a Muslim house (by knowing or by accident!), he will eat beef (meat of the most sacred animal to Hindus – Cow) without any hesitancy (I know that no one becomes a Hindu just by birth as many scholars say!). What if all who want to do MBBS think it is a nasty profession! There would be no doctors! Just imagine! Everything is in Mind. Nothing makes sense without Mind, Intelligence, and Knowledge even if they exist. Many or most of us don’t want to change them even if it benefits us as a whole! I think it is inevitable to eat meat and/or sea food [one of the reasons why we became an intelligent species (Watch out Did Cooking Make Us Human Documentary)] for the betterment of our species at least occasionally. No one in this world can be 100% compassionate/sympathetic towards other species and even to the same species. Take for instance: People are ready to even kill others for the sake of non-living/unknown/unseen/unproven things like God/Religion/Caste, Language, Money/Property, Country/State, etc.! coz it is written in some so called Holy book or due to selfishness, patriotism, or whatever….What an intelligent idiot race ours is!
Qualification: Diploma in E&TC (Incomplete and not interested in completing the same) Interested in doing Integrative Medicine/Dietetics/Fitness Instructor courses, but it has still remained as a dream!
JOCs and other courses:
1. Certificate in Computer Applications, Hardware, & Networking – A 1-1/2 years course done in Jetking Institute.
2. A First degree certified First-Aid course done in St. John’s Ambulance Association.
3. Call Center Training (One month) done in JTS Institute, Infantry road.
4. Medical Transcription course (4-5 months) done at NEXT Institute, Infantry road.
Profession: Medical transcriptionist.
Designation: Jr. QA.
Total experience: 4+ years.
Company I am working for: CBay Systems, 80 feet Road, RMV extension, beside Neel Restaurant, Bangalore.
Favorite Movies: Many. 1942 A Love Story, 36 China Town, Aap Ka Suroor, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Amar Akbar Anthony, Bachna Aye Haseeno, Deewaana Masthaana, Dhadkan, Dil, Dilwale Dulhanniya Le Jaayenge, Dil Chahtha Hain, Dil Ka Kya Kasoor, Dil Tho Pagal Hain, Excuse Me, Garam Masala, Ghulam, Golmaal, Gupt, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Hera Pheri, Hey Babby, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Hum Kisise Kum Nahi, Jab We Met, Jeans, Jhodha Akbar, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar, Judwa, Kabhi Ha Kabhi Na, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham, Karz (1980), Krrish, Lage Raho Munnabhai, Main Hoon Na, Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya, Mohabbatein, Mujhse Shaadhi Karogi, Nayak, No Entry, Om Shanthi Om, Pardes, Phir Hera Pheri, Pyar Ishq Aur Mohobbath, Pyar Kiya Tho Darna Kya, Rangeela, Rehna Hain Tere Dil Mein, Roja, Saajan, Satthe Pe Sattha, Singh Is Kinng, Style, Taal, Taare Zameen Par, Yaadein, Ye Dillagi, Zeher,
Movies that made me cry: Many….300, 3 Idiots!, Aksar, Anand (1971), Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se, Ankur, Bandhana, Black, Chak De, Chup Chup Ke, Dil Kya Kare, Dil Se, Dil Tho Pagal Hain, Disco Dancer/Dance Dance, Dhiggajaru (Kuchikku Song), Dho Ankhein Barah Haath, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Dosti, Ek Dhuje Ke Liye, Ghajini, Ghandhadha Gudi, Hum Tum, Ishq Vishq, Kaho Na Pyar Hain, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kyon Ki, Kasturi Nivasa, Kuch Kuch Hota Hain, Laawaris, Maine Pyar Kiya, Mann, Mera Naam Joker, Mujhse Dosthi Karoge, Mukaddar Ka Sikandar (O Saathi Re Song), Na Ninna Mareyalaare, Pyar To Hona Hi Tha, Qayamath Se Qayamath Thak, Rang De Basanthi, Saaya, Sangam, Sholay, TajMahal (Kannada), Tere Naam, The Leopard Son (Documentary), Titanic, Veer Zaara, Yejamaana (Prema Chandram song (Sad version),
Favorite Celebs: Rekha, Vijayashanthi, Sri Devi, Jayaprada, Urmila Mathondkar, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Keerthi Reddy, Asin, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, John Abraham, Brad Pit, etc.
Performance links: Vote if you genuinely like any….tx
1. Please note that the first few songs have been recorded using normal microphone that comes in headphones.
2. Please don’t compare my vocals with professional singers, as many tend to do, coz I am not!
3. Please note that the songs were recorded without much practicing (at 2-5 shots). [According to one of my friends, who is a professional orchestra singer, he practices one song about 70 times before performing on stage!]
4. For critics, record yourself before criticizing!
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=2015&facebook=false – Anisuthidhe Yaako Indhu
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6660&facebook=false – Anisuthidhe Yaako Indhu
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=2055&facebook=false – Ek Na Ek Din Yeh Kahani Banegi(Gora Aur Kaala)
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=2696&facebook=false – Hoton Se Chulo Tum(Prem Geet (1983)
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=3223&facebook=false – O Premi – Pallavi Anupallavi (1983) – (Without background music)
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6675&facebook=false – Ninnindale Ninnidhale – Milana
Recorded using professional microphone:
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=5004&facebook=false – Pukaaratha Chala Hoon Main – Mere Sanam
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=5039&facebook=false – Kahin Door Jab Din Dal Jaaye – Anand
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=5659&facebook=false – Dil Ne Tumko Chun Liya Hain – JB
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6652&facebook=false – Janam Janam Ka Saath Hain – Tumse Achcha Kaun Hain
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6661&facebook=false – Baanigondu Elle Ellide – Premada Kaanike
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6662&facebook=false – Chalthe Chalthe Mere Yeh Geeth – Chalthe Chalthe
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6663&facebook=false – Chehra Hain Ya Chand Khila Hain – Sagar
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6664&facebook=false – Chookar Mere Mann Ko – Yaraana.
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6665&facebook=false – Dil Ka Aaalam – Aashiqui
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6666&facebook=false – Dilbar Mere Kab Thak Mujhe – Satte Pe Satta
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6667&facebook=false – Dost Dost Na Raha – Sangam
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6668&facebook=false – Hamein Aur Jeene Ki Chaahat Na Hothi – Agar Tum Na Hothe
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6669&facebook=false – Hoton Se Chulo Tum(Prem Geet (1983)
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6670&facebook=false – Jo Tumko Ho Pasand Wahi Baath Kahenge
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6671&facebook=false – Kahin Door Jab Din Dal Jaaye – Anand
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6673&facebook=false – Mana Janaab Ne Pukaara Nahin – Paying Guest (1957)
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6674&facebook=false – Mungaaru Maleye – Mungaru Male
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6676&facebook=false – O O Jaane Jaane Jaana – Pyar Kiya Tho Darna Kya
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6681&facebook=false – Pukaaratha Chala Hoon Main – Mere Sanam
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6685&facebook=false – Tune Mujhe Pehechana Nahin – Raju Chacha
http://geetnet.com/perf/perf-play?perfId=6684&facebook=false – Tum Kithni Khoobsurath Ho – Jungle Mein Mangal
http://www.muziboo.com/vijay1700/music/kehna-hain-padosan – Kehna Hain – Padosan
Things to remember even if you know them! – Sri Sri Vijayananda Maha Swamy
1. Each and everyone is unique (mentally, physically, genetically, biochemically, religiously, spiritually, or whatever!) No two persons are 100% compatible…not even identical twins.
2. Opinions differ from individual to individual and many things are open to interpretation or there will be probability.
3. Desires, goals, ambitions, intelligence, knowledge, emotional levels, talents, abilities, etc. differ from individual to individual.
4. Everyone is having both the positive and negative points (advantages and disadvantages/limitations). Nobody is perfect, but some will be having least or the most.
5. No one can know each and everything in minute details no matter how much experienced he or she is in any particular field.
6. If anyone doesn’t know basics, it doesn’t mean he/she knows nothing about that/any particular subject.
7. Behavior/character changes according to many issues in an individual’s lifetime, eg. Age, situations/ circumstances, stress, how he/she is feeling at that present time, etc.
8. Life is an adjustment. Life is a compromise. Life is a mystery. Life is misery (Buddha), Life is a struggle. Life is a sacrifice. Life is a celebration (Ravi Shankar) and also adventurous/thrilling/fun/mixture of happiness and sorrow. Life is an ice cream; enjoy it before it melts – Black.
9. Death is a mystery that can come to anyone at any time in any way. Zindagi tho bewafa hain ek din tukraayegi, maut mehebooba hain apni saath leker jaayegi.
10. Continuous jokes made on even a calm person could make him/her angry.
11. Mood of a person depends on many factors and can never remain same at any given point. Everyone is/will be moody in some or the other way.
12. Organizing/planning and doing things fast can give you more personal time.
13. To know a person, you may take few seconds/minutes/hours/days/months/years/even a lifetime, as the character/behavior changes according to age/mood/circumstances/situations/opportunities/authority/money/ status, etc.!
14. Never underestimate anyone, esp., by their looks! You will never come to know the shrouded talent in them just by seeing alone. Think of legendary singers (Like Lata, Asha, S. Janaki, Balamuralikrishna, NFAK, etc.), directors, sport persons, scientists, doctors, many talented people (apart from celebs), etc. – As far as I know most lack beauty!
15. Time flies like anything, so utilize it properly or regret later! – Time Na Milegi/Aayega Dobara!
16. Save money even if you have it – You never know when you will need it most. Money is not everything but it can buy/give you almost/virtually everything. [Yeh baath alag hain ke hum ise paalan nahin kar rahe hain ;-)]
17. Keliddhu Sullaagabahudhu, Nodidhhu Sullaagabahudhu, Nidhaanisi Yochisidhaaga, Nijavuthilivudhu. (What you hear could/may be wrong, what you see could/may be wrong, you shall know the truth when you analyze it properly and patiently).
18. Zindagi Ka Safar, Hain Yeh Kaisa Safar, Koi Samjha Nahin Koi Jaana Nahin, Hain Yeh Kaisi Dagar Chalte Hain Sab Magar, Koi Samjha Nahin Koi Jaana Nahin!
19. Past is past and no one can change it, right? Live better presently for not regretting in the future!
20. After our life leave us, even our names leave us and will be called – Body or Dead Body.
21. Out of sight is out of mind! – Most long distance friendship/relationships won’t work or won’t sustain.
22. Rules/regulations/policies need alteration every now and then and they differ based on the subjects (May be that is why they call "Rules are made to break!)
23. No one can be free from desires and/or attachments, including so called God! (He created all the things and living things according to many scriptures), monks /sadhus /sanths/ sanyasinis, etc., as most want to cling to life (somewhat like attachment!) and/or attain enlightenment/moksha, which are goals/aims that can be considered as desires!
24. Nonviolence/kindness/sympathy – One of the most fundamental beliefs of many major religions sometimes won’t make sense, as we end up killing and/or hurting billions of lives in our lifetime (microbes, plants, insects, animals, etc.) either directly (eating, breathing, by our immune system, bathing, washing, walking, etc.) or indirectly by using the products made using (by killing) them! If you suffer from any autoimmune disease, your body itself will attack/kill your own cells! And if you are very religious and think only my death can stop all these violence, killing, and avoid my sins that are happening because of me, even then you will end up killing around 60 trillion cells! Showing sympathy can be fatal sometimes! (eg. animal encounters) and it has no place in the business world! It should be shown on those who need and deserves it. [Don’t misinterpret as I don’t have sympathy!]
25. Everyone is/will be crazy in one or the other way/in some or the other way.
26. Yenaagali mundhe saagu nee; bayasiddhella sigadhu baalali. Move forward (in life) no matter whatever happens (even if/coz) you can’t get everything you wish.
27. Everyone is selfish and/or greedy in one or the other way.
1. Most want name, fame, money, property, promotions, etc.
2. Most want to look good than others.
3. Most call/contact a person (even who is not in touch) when he/she (that person) can help them.
4. Most religious persons want to get rid of their sins and attain moksha/enlightenment.
5. Most love themselves more than any other thing in this world.
6. Many want to know things more than others.
7. Most want only their business to grow!
8. Many want their children and/or themselves to come first in studies, sports, career, and/or competitions.
9. Most want to get admired/appreciated!
10. Most will be happy if someone says “you are right” They want their opinion/advice to be given more priority!
11. Most want to possess as much things as possible for themselves or to the home, sometimes in competition with their neighbors/relatives/colleagues/friends.
28. There is no guarantee that the assumptions we make will be/are/should be true!
29. Rumors can be true or false.
30. “Yaadein/Memories” – This one damn word is enough to torture many of us like anything and can make us even cry.
31. Duties vary from person to person/character to character – Mahabharata.
32. A human can’t understand himself….what will he understand about others? – A dialogue from B.R. Chopra’s Mahabharata
33. You won’t get anything without asking/unless you ask – Mahabharata (Even a new born child knows instinctively that it has to cry in order to get milk). Bin maange bheek nahin milthi.
34. Doubt is an instinct [may be just in humans ;-)] which can come to anyone on anyone about anything! It needs patience, discussion, analysis, trust, etc. to solve it.
35. Think of all the consequences that may arise if you are about to promise anyone of something! – Mahabharata
36. Like an arrow left from a bow can’t return back, words spoken will not return – Mahabharata (Moral: Be cautious before speaking coz most of us loose control while we are in anger and speak nonsense and regret later that Oh shit! I should have not spoken like that).
37. Whether the marriage is arranged or it is a love marriage, compromise/adjustment is inevitable!
38. Each and everyone needs some or the others’ support to live – Hum Tum (2004).
39. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, and live like today is your last day – Unknown authors.
40. The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure – MTV Stuntmania.
41. Situations admi ko bohut kuch sikaadhethe hain…impossible becomes possible!
42. Enendhu Na Helali, Manavanaasege Kone Yelli – A melodious philosophical song from the movie Giri Kanye
43. Forget about Jesus, stars died out so that we could come into existence! – Lawrence Krauss
Copyrighted material….copying any of the above material is a punishable offense! VRL Ltd.